5 facts about Northampton
- SUITORS Northampton opened in 2010
- Northampton is the fastest growing town in the UK
- Shoe making in Northampton can be traced back as far as the 13th century
- Northampton’s Professor Francis Crick (1916 – 2004) helped discover DNA
- Doctor Who (Matt Smith) was born and bred in Northampton
Visit us at Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding Reception Venues
- Brampton Grange, Chapel Brampton.
- Quinton House School, Upton.
- The Brampton Halt, Chapel Brampton.
- The Church Restaurant, Northampton.
- Highgate House, Creaton.
- Northampton Saints, Franklins Gardens, Northampton.
- Northampton Marriot Hotel.
- The County Cricket Ground.
- Walnut Tree Inn, Blisworth.
- Holdenby House, Holdenby.
- Lime Trees Hotel, Northampton.
- Hilton Hotel, Northampton.
- Sywell Grange, Northampton.
- Kelmarsh Hall, Kelmarsh.
- Castle Ashby, Northamptonshire.
- The Hunsbury Hill Centre, Northampton
If you would like your company to appear in our directory pages, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our shop in Northampton. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Northampton and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Northampton where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road to Northampton is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Northampton area.