5 facts about Stony Stratford
- The inaugural meeting of the Grand Union Canal Company was held in Stony Stratford.
- ”A Cock & Bull Story” is belived to be from the Cock Inn & the Bull Inn in Stony Stratford.
- Stony Stratford was mentioned in Shakespeare’s Richard III.
- The last rural steam tram in the UK ran from Stony Stratford to Wolverton.
- The name Stony Stratford comes from the term Ford on a Roman Road
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding Reception venues
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner function, black tie or white tie function, ball or prom or funeral or interview or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Stony Stratford and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Stony Stratford where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Stony Stratford to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Stony Stratford area.