5 facts about Olney
- Olney hosts an annual pancake race, every Shrove Tuesday, dating back to 1445.
- William Cowper, famous poet & writer, once lived in Olney.
- Olney was once the home to John Newton who wrote the hymn Amazing Grace.
- There was once a railway station serving Olney. It closed in 1962.
- Olney has the 5th widest high street in England.
For wedding, formal, dinner suit & prom suit hire in Olney?
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre or Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Olney
Wedding services in Olney
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us