5 facts about Newport Pagnell
- Newport Pagnell has the oldest iron bridge in the world still in constatnt use.
- It is believed that Oliver Cromwell’s son (Oliver) died in Newport Pagnell.
- Newport Pagnell is home to the first motorway service station built in Britian.
- For over 50 years Newport Pagnell was home to Aston Martin sports cars.
- There where once more than 30 licensed pubs in Newport Pagnell.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre or Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton. Find us
Wedding Reception Venues
- Swan Revived Hotel, Newport Pagnell
- Holiday Inn, Newport Pagnell
- Chichley Hall, Chichley, Nr. Newport Pagnell
- The White Hart Hotel, Sherington, Nr. Newport Pagnell
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham or Northampton. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Newport Pagnell and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Newport Pagnell where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Newport Pagnell to Buckingham or Northampton is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Northampton area.