5 facts about Luton
- Luton airport was used by the RAF in World War II.
- The annual Carnival held every May, in Luton, is the largest in Europe.
- Car production at Lutons’ Vauxhall plant began in 1905.
- The brick making industry in & around Luton dates back to the 16th century.
- Sir Alec Jeffreys, inventor of genetic fingerprinting, attended school in Luton.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Luton
- Luton Hoo, The walled Garden, Luton
- Luton Hoo Hotel, Luton
- Puteridge Bury, Luton
- The Auction House, Luton
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotal, Luton
- Chiltern Hotel, Luton
- Old Palace Lodge Hotel, Luton
- Quality Skyline Hotel, Luton
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Luton and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in the area where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Luton to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Luton area.