5 facts about Dunstable
- Grand Designs presenter Kevin McCloud attended Dunstables’ Grammer School.
- The first ever play was written by Geoffrey De Gorham in Dunstable.
- In the 19th century Dunstable was known for straw hat making.
- Faye Tozer, member of pop group Steps, was born in Dunstable.
- At last, it has been announced that, Dunstable is to get a new Skate Park.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding Reception venues in Dunstable
- The Old Palace Lodge Hotel, Dunstable
- Dunstable Conference Centre, Dunstable
- The Pheasant Inn, Dunstable
- Dunstable Downs Golf Club, Dunstable
Wedding Services in Dunstable
If you would like your business to be included, please contact us
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Dunstable and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in the area where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Dunstable to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Dunstable area.