5 facts about Buckingham
- SUITORS opened their first shop in Buckingham in 1992
- Buckingham was the county town of Buckinghamshire until the early 18th century
- Buckingham has the only independent university with a royal charter in the UK
- Both rail and canal once served buckingham’s population
- Buckingham has had a street market for over 600 years
For wedding, formal, dinner suit & prom suit hire in Buckingham.
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Buckingham
- Villiers Hotel, Buckingham.
- Best Western Buckingham Hotel.
- Whittlebury Park, Whittlebury, Nr Buckingham.
- Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Nr. Buckingham.
- Silverstone Golf Club, Silverstone, Nr. Buckingham.
- Claydon House, Middle Claydon, Nr. Buckingham.
- The Georgian Rectory, Adstock, Nr Buckingham.
If you would like your company to appear in our town directory, please contact us.