5 facts about Brackley
- Brackley is home to The Mercedes AMG F1 team
- Brackley Castle, 1086, was attacked & destroyed by Henry the III in 1173
- King John & the Barons once planned to sign the Magna Carta at Brackley Castle
- Brackley once had two railway stations
- Wool & lace making was once a common place in Brackley
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre. Find us
Wedding reception venues in Brackley
Wedding services in Brackley
If you would like your company information included, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our town centre shop in Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Brackley and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in the Brackley area where you will be able to view a selection from our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Brackley to Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Brackley area.