5 facts about Bedford
- Neil Easton, partner in SUITORS, was born in Bedford, in 1962
- Glenn Millar & his band was based in Bedford during world War II
- All born in Bedford: Al Murray, Paula Rattcliffe, Ronnie Barker, & Charles Wells
- Charles Wells founded his brewery in Bedford after 20 years as a Merchant seaman
- The River Ouse became navigable to Bedford in 1869
Visit us at Market Hill in Buckingham town centre or Birchfield Road East in Abington, Northampton Find us
Wedding Reception Venues in Bedford
- The Bedford Swan Hotel, Bedford
- The barns Hotel, Bedford
- Woodland Manor Hotel, Clapham, Nr. Bedford
- Moreteyne Manor, Marston Moreteyne, Nr. Bedford
- The Forest Of Marston Vale, Marston Moretaine, Nr. Bedford
- Tofte Manor, Sharnbrook, Nr. Bedford
- Mill House Hotel, Sharnbrook, Nr. Bedford
- Bedford Corn Exchange, Bedford
- Park Inn Hotel, Bedford
Wedding Services in Bedford
If you would like your company information included, please contact us.
Why not visit us at our shop in Northampton or Buckingham. We hold the largest collection of top quality formal hire suits in the area & would be delighted to help you choose a suitable outfit for your function.
We hire suits ideal for your wedding or christening, evening or dinner functions, black tie or white tie functions, ball or prom or funeral or interviews or any other function that requires a suit.
Since 1992 we have supplied many formal hire suits to customers from Bedford and regularly attend local wedding exhibitions in Bedford where you will be able to view a selection of our suit hire collection.
Access by road from Bedford to Northampton or Buckingham is easy and a map is available on our contact page to help you locate us.
Please call or email us if you have any queries regarding your formal suit hire requirements if you are planning a wedding or event in or around the Bedford area.